What to bring to Preschool?
- a large school bag capable of carrying all child's belongings.
- a shady hat to remain at Preschool
- a large cloth bag for library borrowing
- 3 pieces of fruit per week. This could be varied with vegetables such as celery, carrots, capsicum, cherry tomatoes etc. or dried fruit.
- a set of spare clothes - named and placed in a plastic bag - to be kept in school bag
- on swimming/water play days - swimmers, towel & a change of clothes in a plastic bag.
PLEASE LABEL ALL ITEMS CLEARLY WITH YOUR CHILD'S NAME
- Preschool T Shirts
- Uniforms are not compulsory at Preschool, however we do sell a Preschool T-shirt at a cost of $25.
- These are available at the Primary School Office.
- All children must wear a hat to play outside as Stuart Park School has a 'no hat, no play' policy.
- The hat must have a wide brim all around and be of sufficient width to adequately shade the nose, ears and back of the neck.
- Appropriate footwear must also be worn.
- The best types of shoes are runners or sandals that securely attach to the feet.
- Footwear such as thongs, slip-ons and high heels are not suitable for Preschool.